my limit

Wanderin' Free

We have our whole life searching for answers. It is the question that drives us here. We didn’t even know if this would be the last or we have barely begun our journey. I want to live. I want to do things that I want to do and I want to please people as well. Things should be in balance. And I want to keep that balance. I wanna mess up so that people would hate me and I wanna please ‘em so I could hurt myself. Well, I am just a soul trapped in a girl’s body that loves to wander free in life.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

life

I’ve known bloggers that have put “Touch and Go” as their title in their post and there are articles that I have read with such content. I never thought that I would also be talking about this in my own blog. Malou Navarro, a former associate editor in Tingog died last night at around 7 in the evening in Medina Hospital. I got the news through SMS from Jessel, our news editor who have been a friend of Malou since she got in our organization. I was not a close friend of Malou, I knew her as one of the associate editor in Tingog but we were never close as a friend. She was an acquaintance in my life, I feel really sad when I got the news though. It’s maddening to know that there are people who want to die or who have taken their own life because of problems they thought they could never solve. I have known Malou as someone who loved life; she was a good student who has gained plenty of complements from different types of people in school and outside the school. Why she? God knows why. And we as Malou’s friends and acquaintances would really hope could talk personally to God and ask Him that question.

tababoy rocks!! @ 5:53 PM

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home