my limit

Wanderin' Free

We have our whole life searching for answers. It is the question that drives us here. We didn’t even know if this would be the last or we have barely begun our journey. I want to live. I want to do things that I want to do and I want to please people as well. Things should be in balance. And I want to keep that balance. I wanna mess up so that people would hate me and I wanna please ‘em so I could hurt myself. Well, I am just a soul trapped in a girl’s body that loves to wander free in life.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

sending a message to Santa

what i want for christmas are:

* Franklin dictionary
* a 2GB flashdrive
* laptop
* digital camera
* 3G cellphone

to ambitious? what the hell, this is for santa anyway, he can make that happen!

tababoy rocks!! @ 2:00 AM

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Abad said...

A letter for santa? sweet. bloghopped.

November 24, 2007 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home